Sunday, April 10, 2011

Altered Maya Road Mailbox & Mini




Hi everyone! I just wanted to share with you one of my latest projects. I finished this up a couple of days ago. I had so much fun altering this mailbox up. It was super fun painting it all up with the new Tattered Angels Stilletto Glimmer Glam.. Love that stuff!!! especially the GLAM part..lol


I used the new Fancy Pant's "it's the little things" paper collection.. and oh my goodness!! Is that paper collection Super CUTE!

I can't wait to show you the other things I have been working on.. Oh, and for the ladies that are still waiting on me to post the high Heel Shoe template and a quick how to. I will have that up this week, I promise! I have tried to make a video, but I seem to go over the time allowed. So sorry to keep you waiting.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
And Remember................
Scrap & Be HAPPY!!
Scrappy Hugz, Lisa

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

omg that is so cute!!! i have never seen that album\mailbox before!! :) love it!