Tuesday, August 27, 2013

DT project for Ephemera's Vintage Garden

Today I have a fun little project to share with you!
I love metal Birdcages, and when i saw this one at Michaels I knew I just had to grab it! And Hello it was on Clearance, so even better right?
I decided to create a small simple mini album to go inside it using this Printable Kit from Debbie

Teas & Tweets Journaling Card set

I knew I had some pictures of a Girls Day Out with my daughter, and knew that they would go great in this mini!  I can't wait to finish off the Mini with journaling and photos. Here is how the Birdcage turned out! Love It!!



I seriously need to get better at taking pictures. I'll work on that!
Here is a video of my project so you can get a closer look.

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Scrap & Be Happy,
Lisa

No comments: